Hiring a VA (virtual assistant) is considered a huge milestone in the online business world, and rightly so!
But that doesn't mean it's not hella scary, or will help you ignore all the horror stories you've heard…
If you're at absolute breaking point in your business, or you’re spending hours a day doing tasks you don’t like, aren’t good at and generally take you away from why you started your business in the first place, it’s probably time to start thinking about hiring a VA.
But where on earth do you start?!
I created The Painless Guide to Hiring & Working with a VA to walk you through the entire process of getting your business ‘VA ready’, hiring the most magical unicorn VA out there, how to work together day-to-day so you get the very best support out of your fledgling team, and how to become the much loved ‘favourite client’.
Oh yes my friends, every VA has a fave client, and you definitely want to be that client.
If we've not met yet: Hi, I'm Lizzy! I worked as a tech VA from April 2015 until… well… I kinda morphed into something else, but that’s kinda irrelevant. I worked with dozens of clients, doing all sorts of different tasks, and I’ve seen it all – the good, the bad and the ugly. This training is to help you avoid the ugly.
We’re going to be covering:
- Different types of VAs and why it’s important to get really specific
- Where to find magical VAs who are going to improve your life tenfold (no, not all the good ones are taken!)
- How to set up a kickass hiring process and what you should be looking for
- Different types of VA working arrangements and which will best suit your business
- How much you’re going to want to budget and what price range you should be considering
- Legal things and contracts and NDAs
- Getting your business house in order so you can actually take 5 mins to welcome someone else in properly
- How to go from a business that exists solely in your head to one you have to regularly share with another separate human
- The nitty gritty of how to outsource tasks and projects so you get the best results
- Simple ways to show your VA you value and respect the contribution they make to your business
- How to navigate any tricky or uncomfortable situations that arise
and much, much more!
This training could save you hours of stress, lots of wasted money, and quite possibly your sanity.
Important note: If you think VAs and their businesses are inferior to your business, or you’re only interested in paying someone less than $10 an hour, please do not sign up for this training. I’m a huge advocate for treating VAs as the highly skilled, savvy business owners that they are and few things make me angrier than non-VA business owners badmouthing the industry.
Please note this is a full training (2 hours) - it’s legit everything you need to know on the topic. Don’t be fooled by the price. There is no upsell or anything at the end!
"This training opened my eyes to the proper way to set things up BEFORE I even start looking for a VA. Your information was VERY thorough, and you provided examples for each point. Excellent! Answered all the questions I never knew I would ask." - JA
(About a similar training I did on affiliate marketing) "Thanks again for offering this! I loved the mini-training format too. Because not everything needs to be a super lengthy course, ya know?" - Sarah Anderson
(About a similar training I did on fast launching) "I love your no-nonsense, non-bullshit, down-to-earth approach. I also appreciate that you didn't waste a ton of time at the beginning naming every name and saying where everyone is from and blah, blah, blah. I tuned in about two minutes late and you were already into the CONTENT, which is what people are paying for. Very value-packed." - Alex Strauss
(About a similar training I did on fast launching) "You're just 'you' and so refreshingly honest and happy to go against the grain, which the rebel in me adores! Love your 'anything goes'/ 'there's no right way' attitude. It's so nice to hear from someone so accessible and 'normal'. Also, the fact you're not one of those out of reach 'gurus' who's earning millions and has a massive team. What you're doing and achieving is in reach, which makes what you're teaching more realistic!" - Emma Smith
If you don't feel like you've learnt anything new on the training, let me know within one week and I'll refund you in full.